sábado, 22 de outubro de 2011

The Rules

After 2 months in Norway i start this blog. Quite weird, i would say. So these are the rules: only English, and norwegian after i learn it. Sorry for my folks in Brasil, but's this has to be in english, so my friends at HALD can read it too. If you find it hard, google translate is a good friend =)
This is my place. Consider it a place where i drop my thoughts, where i pour down what's going on, both in my mind and life. Kind of a monologue. And i'll write about everything that's been on my mind. From Photography to Christian Spirituality, from complaining about the wheater to whatever you might imagine. Well, if you don't like something, i'm sorry, i can't help it but to keep writing. This is me, after all, and i can't help if you dislike my arm or my leg. In another words, if you don't like my thoughts about something, don't bother yourself, just skip it. Come back some other day to read another post, it will be a pleasure.
You probably won't find some tips about how to spend little money on food or how to get something cool in Stavanger, but you rather find something to do with my experiences being a poor Brasilian in the wealthiest country and how i met a english truck driver in a norwegian 5-minutes rap concert with a bunch of men around a lebanese disturbingly beatiful girl in a club at a random friday. Yeah, and you might find some photograph stuff and thoughts and somethings about Christianity and Bible reflections.
But don't give up on this place! It's a pleasure to have you here! Feel free to comment!

For once and all, Velkommen =)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário